“What should I tell him, I really don’t want to go hang out and watch Netflix and that’s all he wants to do, and I have to drive there, plus we’ve been dating a month now and he never makes an effort to come see me.” She has had enough and decides to call him and be honest.
The interesting thing is that we make excuses, come up with lies, date people for the wrong reasons and just aren’t honest with one another because no one likes to be rejected. I wonder, would we rather know the truth than be confused? These are the top ten reasons I hear when it comes to dealing with men, women and dating.
- We hate confrontation so we avoid rejecting someone to their face, hence leaving the other person confused.
- We’re just selfish and want what we want without caring about the other person’s needs so we like to keep them around to meet our conditions.
- Sometimes we feel hopeless when we’re single so we stick around so we don’t have to be alone.
- Because sometimes we don’t know what we want so we pretend we like you more than we do.
- Everyone lies when it comes to dating, so it’s justifiable.
- We just don’t know how to let someone down with common courtesy.
- We get bad advice from our friends who don’t know any better.
- We’re great at lying when it comes to dating so we just keep doing it.
- We don’t want to be told that we can work it out, blah blah blah.
- Because we’re not nice, weren’t raised with manners and simply don’t care.
Exceptions to every rule but after doing a lengthy survey these were the most common reasons.